A SOUND APPROACH TO HIRING
A major advantage to doing business with Protean is our recruiting power. Protean proactively recruits candidates for all pertinent job types in order to attain the quickest turnaround time possible for our clients.
Protean uses a number of innovative tools to uncover the strongest talent in the market. In addition to an aggressive traditional recruitment strategy, we know that networking is an important tool in the recruiting process. Below are additional ways we attract and retain the best candidates in the industry.
Applicant Tracking: Our recruiters are linked by a proprietary database that holds all of our qualified applicants, as well as tracks current and former employees. Our staff interviews our employees at the close of each assignment to gain an understanding of new skills obtained, and we then update their skill sets in our database.
Referrals:This is one of our most successful methods of finding candidates. We take pride in building strong relationships within our contract employee base. As a result, our employees regularly submit names of likely candidates that are not in circulation on the open market.
Retention:Attracting top talent to Protean is only part of the equation. It is how we retain our contract employees that differentiates us from our competitors. Retention starts with providing good job opportunities, paying competitive salaries, offering flexible benefit options and numerous other incentives. Ultimately, it is the relationships we build and how we interact with our employees on a consistent basis that keeps them engaged with Protean.
Our Recruitment differentiators include
- Trained Recruitment Consultants committed to delivering the best
- National coverage and diversified industry focus
- Collaborative approach with customers
- Multi-level prescreening of all candidates
- Consistency in robust selection process
- Servicing the organization at all levels
- Enhanced resource database for global coverage of client needs
- Continuous post recruitment support services
- Contract to hire” and permanent placement offerings